Conditions of participation
- Children’s, girls and youth choirs (aged between 8 and 26)
- 50 persons per group maximum (plus four members of staff)
The participants will receive the scores for their chosen ateliers before the festival. The music has to be prepared in advance.
PROGRAMME AND CONCERTS
- 10 hours of atelier rehearsals in total
- opening concert (one piece of 5 min. maximum)
- choir-to-choir concert (30 min.)
- school concert (30 min.)
- presentation of ateliers in the final concert
- musical contributions to a church service on Sunday
We hope to be able to invite every foreign group to stay two or three days with a German choir before or after the festival.
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORTATION
Accommodation is in guest families, youth hostels and gymnasiums.
Expenses for the accommodation of the bus drivers or staff, e.g. in a hotel, have to be paid by the group.
You must have your own coach in order to make sure you can get to all events.
The participation fee is 80,– € per person.
Including full board and accommodation as well as participation in ateliers and the costs for the scores (for foreign choirs).
All travel costs must be paid by the participants.
The participation fee has to be paid before 15 May 2023.
Possible bank fees will be covered by the participating group.
The application form must be sent before 15 January 2023.
We look forward to receiving your application with
- a description of your ensemble and its activities
- an up-to-date recording (mp3-file, video or link)
- and a recent photo of the ensemble
The selection committee will examine all the applications and choose the participating ensembles who will be notified not later than 15 February 2023.